The Truly Children Art, Song & Music
October 31 and November 1, 2009
Series of Children activities
Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior High School
ASSIC Creative Management
Presenting the series of children activities
Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior High School
• Dance & Song competition for Kindergarten
• Solo Vocal competition for Elementary school
• Group Vocal competition for Elementary school
• Band competition for Junior high school
• Art & music exhibition from children community
• Eternal Children Song Creative to Children Song Writer
• Special performance of talented kids in bringing in the newest children songs
• Seminar on children
• Workshop for children
• Performance of Youth Band
• Various Games
• Photography competition with theme “Our Love for You Motherland”
• Kids education and art courses Exhibition
• Bazaar of food, art goods, etc
• Minister of Women Empowerment
Music Prominent Figure as Kids Music Observer
• Tamam Hoesein
• Erwin Gutawa
Artist Prominent Figure as Kids Education Observer
• Rano Karno
• Peggy Melati Sukma
Recording Producer Figure
Children sing competition nowadays is getting loose “its natural character” as a competition that capable to discover and lift up gifted and qualified talent since the winner assessment is only based on SMS. These kind of competitions are actually becoming more popular in our society even almost all kids participants sing adult songs.
It also cannot be denied that the minimum of children songs with good quality at the end is pushing each participant to choose adult song. This matter is supported by no special conditions over the song that will be brought in. The lacking of good quality children songs is already in an alarming state, because children in their immature age finally “is being forced” to recognize adult life through the lyrics of adult song they are familiar with.
Traditional songs also at the end are getting fewer places in the heart of our young generation. While the existence of songs with deep and touching lyrics will be very beneficial for children spirit. Love and affection, friendship, brotherhood, sense of unity as Indonesian specially and as part of international world generally will be easier to get into the children’s feelings through beautiful songs lyrics and heart touching, accompanied by music with harmonization that able to touch the deepest feelings.
Children by the ages of Kindergarten, Elementary school, Junior High school are appropriately to acquire their rights for songs that suitable for their ages as well as expressing and bringing it in a place that can hold up to find gifted and qualified talent based on qualified assessment system standard.
Main purpose of this event is to bringing back the natural character of children competition as an honest and transparent competition so that can discover prime seed and really gifted and qualified children talent, and it is hoped that it can put national name in good fame in the future.
In an effort to fill in the absent of qualified children songs which appropriate to children spirit and age, this event is also as a place to:
• Re-introduce the richness of either traditional or “old & eternal” children songs (wrote by AT Mahmud, etc.) with more qualified, interesting, and harmonious new music arrangement.
• Introduce new children songs with good quality either from the selection of lyrics, melody, or music arrangement which suitable for children age. These new songs are hoped to be able to add up to the “old & eternal” children songs collection which have been existing.
• Give appreciation and place for expressing art and music for either street children community or underprivileged children community especially in Jabodetabek area, so that gifted and talented art they possessed can be more developed and later on will be valuable to the children’s future.
Family’s affection is a strong love foundation in creating brotherhood and friendship among human being which finally be able to unite all of us as one nation in unity who love our motherland. By this, it will be able to re-develop as well as tightening the unity and companionship among children as the form of love affection to our motherland and as a form of children awareness and care as part of international world community. All become one with the main foundation is devoted to God.
THEME, OBJECTIVE S & TARGET
As the series of commemoration of “Hari Sumpah Pemuda “ (Youth Oath Day), October 28, Independence Day of RI, August 17, and Children Day, July 23, 2009, so for this first time ASSIC COMPEX event, we lift up a theme of “Our Love Song for You Motherland”.
This theme is an expression of love and affection originated from the smallest part of society, i.e. family. Family’s affection is a strong love foundation in creating brotherhood and friendship among human being which finally be able to unite all of us as one nation in unity who love our motherland.
By this, it will be able to re-develop as well as tightening the unity and companionship among children as the form of love affection to our motherland and as a form of children awareness and care as part of international world community. All become one with the main foundation is devoted to God.
The objectives of this event are divided into several categories:
• Participant : children of the ages of Kindergarten, Elementary school, Junior high school and
children music course organizer.
• Visitor : circle of the ages of Kindergarten, Elementary school, Junior High school, youth,
adult, and public
• Bazaar Participant : big, medium, small companies, private, education, children course
• Market Target : middle and upper
• Visitor Target : total 5000 people in 2 days
• Bazaar Participant Target : 100 stands
Profile of Competition Participants
1. Dance and Song Competition : Kindergarten age : 100 groups @ 12-15 people
2. Solo Vocal Competition : Elementary age : 300 people
3. Group Vocal Competition : Elementary age : 100 groups @ 5-8 people
4. Band Competition : Junior High school age : 100 groups @ 4-6 people
5. Mother & Child Photo Competition : 500 people
Participants of the exhibition are especially from education circle which will exhibit art and music works of their students.
Will also be invited are:
• Children community especially those related to art and music in Jabodetabek area
• Students of international school
• Representatives of schools in Jabodetabek
Participants of the exhibition and Bazaar are divided into several categories,i.e.:
1. Exhibition of art works of street children & underprivileged childred communities
2. Exhibition of kids education and art courses
3. Exhibition of children art & culture works from several international
schools (representing some countries)
4. Exhibition of sArt, Music, and its Instrument
5. Exhibition of various kind of children works of international award winners
Participants of bazaar is divided into among others local and international-scale entrepreneurs with various type of qualified local and imported products, such as:
1. Food & Beverages
5. Musical instruments
9. Cellular Phone
10. Telephone Provider
12. Consumer Goods
13. Art & Craft
14. Children Room Interior & accessories
As a form of awareness towards “Global Warming” which hit the world at present, in bazaar area, the organizer necessitates each visitor of this exhibition as well as bazaar participants to not using plastic bag and request to each bazaar participant to provide recycled bag.
In this matter the organizer will cooperate also with sponsors to provide fabric bag that can be used by visitors to put in their shopped goods. This fabric bag can be obtained for free when purchasing entrance ticket or the visitors can purchase directly from provided counter. Bazaar participant may give special discount for buyers who bring their own fabric bag when shopping at a stand.
PROMOTION & PUBLICATION
Visitors of the Exhibition
Visitors of this exhibition are various which started from competition participants, i.e. children of Kindergarten, Elementary school and Junior High school ages (age of 5 – 15 years) to their accomplices who generally in youth ages (16 – 18 years) and adult (19 – 55 years).
Public visitors are also being expected to attend remembering that there will be a lot of entertainments from several raising Youth Bands and some special games that interesting for kids and juvenile which only existing during this event.
It is hoped that by participation of some international schools as exhibition participation, visitor category will be wider.
Promotion and Publication
• Talk show
• Flag banner
• E-mail & E-blast
• Invitation & Notification through children communities in Jabodetabek
1. June 8, 2009 : Opening of competition
2. August 8, 2009 : Closing of competition
3. October 17 & 18, 2009 :
• Selection/audition of participant of Band Competition for Junior High school
• Selection/audition of participants of Solo Vocal Competition for Elementary school
4. Day-1 (October 31) :
• Solo Vocal Competition for Elementary School (Semifinal stage)
• Group Vocal Competition for Elementary School (Semifinal stage)
- Building Character through Art*)
- Spiritual Emotion for Kids*)
- Comics/cartoon drawings
- Drawing on shoe, T-shirt, etc.
- Drawing using pencils, crayon, water color,
and mixed color tools
- Raising youth Bands
- Raising youth singer
- Children and adult Group Vocal
- Talented Kids singer + orchestra
- Art & Music performance by children community
- Performance of Teater Anak Tanah Airku
- Group Vocal Elementary and Junior High schools ages
- International school / Junior High school bands
- Modern traditional dance
- Other country special dance from international school
- Children MC
- Kids art attraction
5. Day-2 (November 1) :
• Dance & Song Competition for Kindergarten (directly to final stage)
• Solo Vocal competition for Elementary school (Final stage)
• Group Vocal competition for Elementary school (Final stage)
• Band Competition for Junior High school (Final stage)
• Grab your audience for children *)
• Entrepreneurship for children *)
• Make application on T-shirt
• Assemble car and transportation means
• Drawing using pencils, crayon, water color, and mixed color tools
• Make fabric doll
• Mug & Plate painting
• Raising Youth Bands
• Raising Youth singer
• Kids and adult Group Vocal
• Talented kids singer + orchestra
• Art & Music performance by children community
• Performance of Teater Anak Tanah Airku
• Group Vocal Elementary and Junior High schools ages
• International school / Junior High school bands
• Modern traditional dance
• Other country special dance from international school
• Children MC
• Kids art attraction
Photography Competition Area
• Children bedroom setting
• Music room and book room setting
• Event theme room setting
• Flying fox
• Inflatable Arena
• Challenge 1 Inflatable
• Jump Inflatable
• Mini Bowling
• Agile Ball / Labyrinth golf
ASSIC Creative Management
For further information about : Competition, Exhibition, Seminar, Workshop, Bazaar, please contact :
Diposting oleh : Titi Indahyani